Do you have a project that needs to hit the ground running, or perhaps your are swimming in backlog/defects and quickly need help now?
How it works
Meanwhile we are looking for a CTO, or meanwhile you are finding your solution – we offer to take the seat as interim CTO. This means, we will work on a weekly or even daily basis if needed, and come in and cover a specific task for you, so your business can continue to run, while we find a solution. As recruitment can take, and should take, a while – this is a popular product to cover the instant need.
What CTOCPH Interim CTOs can do
- Quickly get up to speed and engage the organisation in what’s needed to be done now
- Prioritise and help the developers to understand features, functions and what’s important right now
- Make sure that features are described and packaged, and that they are delivered on time
- Take the steering wheel as the CTO, and make short term plans for making sure things are moving as they should
- Get things done now
- Smoothly transition the projects and tasks to the full-time CTO when that person is hired
Want to know more?
Contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org